New Guidelines for Training
1) All participants, volunteers and players must be 2020 Registered in the Rugby Xplorer App.
All players can until the start of competitions participate by registering as "Training Only". This is $20 for senior players and $12 for junior players and is deducted from fees on full registration
If we can't see you registered, you can not train!!!
2) Arrive 10 mins early, boots on & ready to train.
3) Have your own labeled water bottle. Please keep water bottles at least 2m apart, again maintain distancing
4) Sign in. If you haven't signed in, If you haven't paid your fees or insurance levy, you will be sent home. No Pay No Play.
5) Use Hand Sanitizer (supplied) and move to the training grid as directed. maintain distancing
6) At the end of the session, use hand sanitizer and go straight back to your car.
Senior Mens 15's - Training is on
Training Tuesday's and Thursday's
6:20 for a 6:30 pm Start.
Senior Womens 15's - Training Suspended
Start Date to be confirmed
Continue on-line training sessions
Juniors 15's - Training Suspended
Thursday's 6.00 pm
At C.H. Sullivan Reserve, Blake St Reservoir
Junior 7's Touch - On Hold Until further notice
(waiting for Council approval)
REMEMBER THE GUIDELINES
* Must be Registered through RUGBY XPLORER
* Must be dressed & ready to go, put boots on in car
* Must Sign in
* Must have a named water bottle
* Do Not Congregate - 2m Distancing