Senior Mens Training Starts Tuesday 26th May from C.H. Sullivan Reserve Reservoir
New Guidelines for Training 1) All Participants must be Registered through Rugby Xplorer & Fees Paid. If Season fees are not paid, you MUST pay the Rugby Australia Insurance Levy - $20 Seniors or $12 Juniors, which will be deducted from your season fees. If we can't see you registered, you can not train!!!
2) Arrive by 6.20pm for a 6.30 start, but stay in your cars until training commences. Do not form in groups, maintain distancing at least 2m apart.
3) Change at home and be ready to go. Please put your boots on in the car before training.
4) Have your own labeled water bottle. Please keep water bottles at least 2m apart, again maintain distancing
5) Report straight to Team Manager & Sign in. If you haven't signed in, If you haven't paid your fees or insurance levy, you will be sent home. No Pay No Play.
6) Use Hand Sanitizer (supplied) and move to the training grid as directed. maintain distancing at least 2m apart
7) At the end of the session, use hand sanitizer and go straight back to your car.
> Training from assigned areas only, all areas separated by at least 40m > No Contact allowed > All participants MUST respect social distancing rules
Please keep an eye on our social media and your coaches will be in touch also. We need to respect the rules to lessen the spread of Covid-19.
Northern Panthers ..... Welcome Back to 2020.
New players are always welcome Just pop down to training and introduce yourself to one of our coaches.
Come and join us, all ages and skill level welcome